« Home | VB6 Revolt » | SQL Server Broker (SSB) » | VB MVP Revolt » | SQL Server @@Identity » | Best Practices » | Resources to help jump-start your .NET Development » | Agile Programming » | My First Blog Post »

Resharper

I've been using a Visual Studio.Net add-in called Resharper for the last 2 months now and I have to say I really like the product, it makes developing so much easier, the ability to quickly search for classses by pressing CTRL-N and typing a few characters and the ability to find all usages of a method throughout the solution are two of my favorite features.

That being said, I do have a couple of issues with the product:
  1. There is no feature to extract a pubic interface from a class
  2. The product slows down the initial load time of a solution to perform caching

Overall, I think the benefits of Resharper far outweigh the issues I have with the product. I highly recommend that you check this out, there's a free 30 day eval download for it